My original creative background was fine art: Kanye West
Los Angeles: Kanye West may be famous as a rapper but he was originally inclined towards fine arts.
The 36-year-old `Stronger` hitmaker said he even got himself enrolled in a school of fine arts, reported Daily Mirror.
"My original creative background was fine art. By the time I was 14, I was in national competitions for art, and I actually went to school for art. Sometimes I actually forget that," West said.
"Except for when I tour and I look back at the stage and say, `Wait a second, I forgot this was the whole trick I pulled on everyone to make them think I was a rapper, a musician or celebrity when the entire time it`s all been a giant art project`," he added.
The rapper is currently engaged to reality TV star Kim Kardashian and they have a daughter together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr