Opera singer Placido Domingo hospitalized for blood clot
London: Spanish opera star Placido Domingo was admitted to a hospital in his home city of Madrid on Monday, for a blood clot in the lung.
The 72-year-old iconic singer, who gained fame as part of ` The Three Tenors`, was forced to cancel his five performances due to his ongoing treatment, Sky News reported.
Domingo`s publicist said that even though he is expected to make a full recovery from the pulmonary embolism , he has been advised by the doctor to rest for three to four weeks.
Nancy Seltzer added that Domingo is doing very well and responding very well to treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'