Picasso and Monets paintings stolen from a museum in Rotterdam
New Delhi: Paintings of Pablo Picasso and several other painters have been stolen from Kunsthal museum in Rotterdam. Works of other artists - Henri Matisse, Claude Monet are also missing.
The museum officials weren’t able to estimate the exact value of the paintings that have been stolen, but it is speculated that the masterpieces are worth millions.
Works of Paul Gauguin, Lucian Freud and Meyer de Haan also find a mention in the list of the stolen paintings.
The museum never exhibited its own collection of paintings but displayed works of legendary artists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Research points out how aged wine gets its aroma
- Priyanka Chopra may shift to Los Angeles for five years! Details inside
- Kishwer Merchant opens up about her wedding plans with boyfriend Suyyash Rai! – Read more
- Uttarakhand HC stays Rakesh Roshan's arrest
- Look what Kareena Kapoor has to say about pregnancy
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- UN to issue stamp to mark Bharat Ratna MS Subbulakshmi's birth centenary
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Legendary artist S H Raza passes away
- Revealed! Vincent Van Gogh cut off his ear and gave it to Gabrielle Berlatier