Picasso and Monets paintings stolen from a museum in Rotterdam
New Delhi: Paintings of Pablo Picasso and several other painters have been stolen from Kunsthal museum in Rotterdam. Works of other artists - Henri Matisse, Claude Monet are also missing.
The museum officials weren’t able to estimate the exact value of the paintings that have been stolen, but it is speculated that the masterpieces are worth millions.
Works of Paul Gauguin, Lucian Freud and Meyer de Haan also find a mention in the list of the stolen paintings.
The museum never exhibited its own collection of paintings but displayed works of legendary artists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today