Rupert Grint to make West End debut
Los Angeles: Actor Rupert Grint will make his debut on the West End theatre scene with a crime drama-based play ‘Mojo’.
‘Mojo’, inspired by real life events, is being directed by Ian Rickson, who was impressed with the 24-year-old actor`s work in the ‘Harry Potter’ franchise.
"I`d seen the Potter films with my daughter and always thought Rupert was truthful as Ron Weasley," dailymail.co.uk quoted director Rickson as saying.
"There`s something ordinary and centred about him, and in this world of Mojo you want that grittiness," Rickson added.
‘Skyfall’ actor Ben Whishaw, ‘Downton Abbey’ star Brendan Coyle and Daniel Mays from ‘The Adventures of Tintin’ will also appear in the play, which is set to open at Harold Pinter Theatre here in October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Ajay Devgan has 'intense' role in 'Fitoor'