Rupert Grint to make West End debut
Los Angeles: Actor Rupert Grint will make his debut on the West End theatre scene with a crime drama-based play ‘Mojo’.
‘Mojo’, inspired by real life events, is being directed by Ian Rickson, who was impressed with the 24-year-old actor`s work in the ‘Harry Potter’ franchise.
"I`d seen the Potter films with my daughter and always thought Rupert was truthful as Ron Weasley," dailymail.co.uk quoted director Rickson as saying.
"There`s something ordinary and centred about him, and in this world of Mojo you want that grittiness," Rickson added.
‘Skyfall’ actor Ben Whishaw, ‘Downton Abbey’ star Brendan Coyle and Daniel Mays from ‘The Adventures of Tintin’ will also appear in the play, which is set to open at Harold Pinter Theatre here in October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor