Salman Khan inaugurates painting exhibition in Mumbai
Mumbai: Bollywood star Salman Khan inaugurated a painting exhibition by artist Rouble Nagi here on Tuesday.
The exhibition titled ‘Rhythm of Colours’ saw abstract work and theme-based paintings.
Khan, who himself has reached new heights as a painter, took a keen interest in Nagi’s work.
He said: “I like the paintings very much. I like her murals very much, and in fact, I have some of her paintings. My sister has got her murals; she is really good at
what she does. I really like her work and especially this collection; it is her best work. Her style is totally different from my style. I do different kind of work and she does absolutely different work. I don’t understand abstract, but this is the first time that I have seen abstract and it makes sense.”
Nagi has exhibited her paintings at several art shows across India, with murals being her specialty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- #ThrowbackThursday! Ranbir Kapoor in a shower cap is beyond cuteness
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today