Salman Khan’s portrait likely to fetch USD 20,000 in Pak
Mumbai: So what if superstar Salman Khan’s ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ was banned in Pakistan, the country hasn’t stopped loving the actor.
Buzz has it that a portrait of the Indian superstar, made of thousands of digital images of common Pakistani men, will go under the hammer soon.
Conceptualised and created by Rashid Rana, an artist, Salman’s unique portrait is expected to fetch around 20,000 US dollars.
The event will be a first of its kind for it will be the first Indian auction of Pakistani art and will include 70 artworks made by 38 Pakistani artists and will be put on sale online on November 7 and 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Ugadi 2017: Here’s how the Telugu, Kannada New Year is celebrated
- Navreh 2017: How Kashmiri Pandits welcome New Year!
- Not just 'Adarsh Bhartiya Nari', Sita was a warrior, says Amish Tripathi
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends