Scarlett Johansson planning Broadway return
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Scarlett Johansson is close to signing a deal to return to Broadway in a revival of Tennessee Williams` `Cat on a Hot Tin Roof`.
The 27-year-old actress made her New York stage debut in `A View From The Bridge` in 2010 and picked up a Tony Award for her performance.
The ‘Lost In Translation’ star is slated to take on the role made famous by the late Elizabeth Taylor in the 1958 movie adaptation of the play, reported a website.
"I`m close to making a deal on it. I cannot wait absolutely to get to it. I`m exhilarated, I`m terrified, but I think in a good way," Johansson said.
Her ‘The Avengers’ co-star Jeremy Renner has also been linked to a role in the production.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar has a special message for his fans in France! – Watch
- Mika Singh opens up about making an appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Arjun Rampal captures priceless moments from 'Kahaani 2'! – View pics
- Saqib Saleem all praises for Radhika Apte's 'knockout performance' in 'Phobia'!
- Karan Singh Grover had a great time at 'The Kapil Sharma Show', wants to visit again!
- Modern Indian masters, rare art works at Christie's sale
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Katrina Kaif in swimsuit - Check out this pic
- Who is miffed with Vidya Balan for supporting Kangana Ranaut?
- Mother’s Day: Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik pays beautiful tribute to Mothers