Sean Kingston returns to stage post accident
London: Singing sensation Sean Kingston made a triumphant return to the stage as he preformed for the first time since his near-fatal accident.
The 21-year-old survived a jet-ski accident with the help of doctors at the Jackson Memorial Hospital and friend Nicki Minaj brought him back to the world of performing, reported Daily Mail online.
The `Beautiful Girls` singer joined Minaj on stage to sing `Letting Go (Dutty Love)` at Miami Friday night.
"I`m so glad Sean Kingston is alive and well," Minaj screamed to the crowd.
Kingston was equally happy to be back and couldn`t help tweeting his excitement to his fans.
"Just killed it on stage with the lovely Nicki Minaj. Had an amazing time feels great to be on stage especially with the hottest female out. Don`t call it a comeback," he posted.
Kingston wants things to go back to the way they were before his crash, and plans on getting back to business as quickly as possible.
"Feels good to be baccck on stage. I got a big surprise coming up for my fans real soon (sic)," he tweeted.
Minaj was equally glad to have her friend back. "Whoa! Just shut Miami down. Thank u guys soooo much," she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?