Sir Michael Gambon collapsed twice in 2009 due to stress of working on stage
London: Sir Michael Gambon has admitted that he collapsed twice back in 2009 while playing a big part in the theatre show ` The Habit of Art`.
Talking about the incidents, the 72-year-old actor said he got so frightened while playing the major part that he collapsed and was rushed to the hospital, the Daily Express reported.
Gambon, who is well-known for his portrayal of Albus Dumbledore in the ` Harry Potter ` films, further asserted that he underwent all sorts of tests but the doctors couldn`t find any thing.
He also accepted that the problem was a result of ageing and added that it was `dangerous` for him to continue in theatre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Designing for theatre different from films: Manish Malhotra
- Annual Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav opens on Oct 15
- Rajasthan International Folk Festival opens in Jodhpur
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Ramlila programme cancelled over opposition
- Maa Durga’s blessings for our Jawans: See Sudarsan Pattnaik’s touching sand art