Sly’s ‘Expendables’ truck sold for $132K at auction
Washington: Sylvester Stallone’s ‘The Expendables’ truck has sold for a whopping 132,000 dollars at an auction.
The 1955 custom-built vehicle Stallone drove in the action film went under the hammer at a celebrity Barrett-Jackson car auction in Arizona at the weekend, reports a website.
According to TMZ.com, Evel Knievel`s truck and cars once owned by Bret Michaels, Alice Cooper and Elvis Presley were also among the highlights going under the hammer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru
- 10th Jaipur Literature Festival kicks off in style; Gulzar, Anne Waldman deliver keynote address