Sound and light show at Akbari Quila
Jaipur: Visitors to Akbari Quila in Ajmer will get to enjoy a 45-minute sound and light show narrated by renowned lyricist Gulzar from tomorrow.
The Hindi version of the show will be introduced by the state tourism minister Bina Kak.
The sound and light project has been set up on a PPP model by the state department of Archaeology and Museums and a private company at an approximate cost of Rs 2 crores, according to Ajay Sharma, Assistant Director, tourism department.
A song dedicated to revered Sufi Saint Moinuddin Chisti `Garib Nawaz` and penned by noted lyricist Prasoon Joshi, is the main attraction of the event. Playback singer Sonu Nigam has sung it and Sajid-Wajid has composed the music.
The musical extravaganza will take the audience to historic days portraying the valour of Rajput ruler Prithviraj Chauhan, the history of Mughal kings while in Ajmer, including the significant treaty signed by Jahangir and Sir Thomas Roe and the religious significance of Pushkar.
The English version of the show will be ready in a few months.
Such shows are also operational at the Amer Fort and Jantar Mantar in Jaipur, Chittorgarh fort and Kumbhalgarh fort.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor Khan did not speak to each other for almost a year – Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra injured on the sets of ‘Quantico’, says she will be ‘ok’
- Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Bihu wishes throng Twitter; look who said what!
- Book on Swami Vivekananda launched on his 154th birth anniversary
- How to organise a Lohri party?
- Swami Vivekananda Jayanti: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute on National Youth Day
- Madame Tussauds museum gears up for DEBUT in India in June