Sylvester Stallone to launch art retrospective
Los Angeles: Hollywood action artist Sylvester Stallone has been invited to showcase his artwork as part of a retrospective in Russia.
It will be on display for a month starting Oct 27.
The 67-year-old will display his work, titled `Sylvester Stallone, 35 Years of Paintings`, at the State Russian Art Museum in St. Petersburg, reports contactmusic.com.
"It`s very, very flattering because there`s so many great artists involved, but for some reason, they chose me to go over there and show this 40-year retrospective of all the paintings from the beginning up until now," Stallone said in a chat show.
"I thought it was really odd but also... a fantastic opportunity because that`s eventually where I`d like to focus a great deal of my time," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today