Technical problem in Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz`s Broadway show
Los Angeles: Actors Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz`s Broadway show "Betrayal" stalled for a few minutes after some technical problem occurred.
It shows the married couple in the roles of Robert and Emma in the revival of Harold Pinter`s 1978 play, which tells the story of a woman`s affair with her husband`s friend.
The show experienced a halt of 15 minutes, but the cast decided to resume the performance.
"The show`s automation failed after Scene 2, into Scene 3, necessitating manual set changes for the rest of the performance," said the representative of the production.
"There was a 15-minute pause following the breakdown during which the cast made the decision to continue the performance," the representative added.
There was a request of refund or exchange by some people from the audience.
"Of the 1,100 people in the sold-out audience, there were less than 10 requests for refunds or exchanges," the representative said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teaser of Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor's ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ is out and it is insanely entertaining!
- First look: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' posters will leave you intrigued – View inside
- Most doctors prefer partners from medical profession: Survey
- Dhanush to produce Rajinikanth's next film
- I want to play a warrior: Tabu
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- UN to issue stamp to mark Bharat Ratna MS Subbulakshmi's birth centenary
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Legendary artist S H Raza passes away
- Revealed! Vincent Van Gogh cut off his ear and gave it to Gabrielle Berlatier