Technical problem in Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz`s Broadway show
Los Angeles: Actors Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz`s Broadway show "Betrayal" stalled for a few minutes after some technical problem occurred.
It shows the married couple in the roles of Robert and Emma in the revival of Harold Pinter`s 1978 play, which tells the story of a woman`s affair with her husband`s friend.
The show experienced a halt of 15 minutes, but the cast decided to resume the performance.
"The show`s automation failed after Scene 2, into Scene 3, necessitating manual set changes for the rest of the performance," said the representative of the production.
"There was a 15-minute pause following the breakdown during which the cast made the decision to continue the performance," the representative added.
There was a request of refund or exchange by some people from the audience.
"Of the 1,100 people in the sold-out audience, there were less than 10 requests for refunds or exchanges," the representative said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show