Technical problem in Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz`s Broadway show
Los Angeles: Actors Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz`s Broadway show "Betrayal" stalled for a few minutes after some technical problem occurred.
It shows the married couple in the roles of Robert and Emma in the revival of Harold Pinter`s 1978 play, which tells the story of a woman`s affair with her husband`s friend.
The show experienced a halt of 15 minutes, but the cast decided to resume the performance.
"The show`s automation failed after Scene 2, into Scene 3, necessitating manual set changes for the rest of the performance," said the representative of the production.
"There was a 15-minute pause following the breakdown during which the cast made the decision to continue the performance," the representative added.
There was a request of refund or exchange by some people from the audience.
"Of the 1,100 people in the sold-out audience, there were less than 10 requests for refunds or exchanges," the representative said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- 'Beauty And The Beast' teaser poster OUT! Get ready for a magical ride
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- Jallikattu ban: More Tamil celebrities lend support for traditional sport
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Bihu wishes throng Twitter; look who said what!
- Book on Swami Vivekananda launched on his 154th birth anniversary
- How to organise a Lohri party?