Theatre is very challenging, tough: Richa Chadda
Mumbai: Actress Richa Chadda, who stars in the play ‘Trivial Disasters’, says performing in front of a live audience is a tough and challenging job.
At a press conference here Wednesday, Richa spoke about working on the play, and said: "I have done some stage (shows) before, mostly like extra parts and only one or two lead parts, that too five years back. It`s a tough job, it`s live feedback.
"If people don`t like you, it`s difficult to concentrate if people are not laughing at your jokes. You have to do the whole script in one go. If one person misses his cue, everyone can, it`s like a domino effect. So it`s more challenging for sure."
On the Bollywood front, Richa will soon be seen in the film ‘Tamanchey’ with Nikhil Dwivedi.
‘Trivial Disasters’ is directed by Atul Kumar and also stars Kalki Koechlin and Cyrus Sahukar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!