Theatre is very challenging, tough: Richa Chadda
Mumbai: Actress Richa Chadda, who stars in the play ‘Trivial Disasters’, says performing in front of a live audience is a tough and challenging job.
At a press conference here Wednesday, Richa spoke about working on the play, and said: "I have done some stage (shows) before, mostly like extra parts and only one or two lead parts, that too five years back. It`s a tough job, it`s live feedback.
"If people don`t like you, it`s difficult to concentrate if people are not laughing at your jokes. You have to do the whole script in one go. If one person misses his cue, everyone can, it`s like a domino effect. So it`s more challenging for sure."
On the Bollywood front, Richa will soon be seen in the film ‘Tamanchey’ with Nikhil Dwivedi.
‘Trivial Disasters’ is directed by Atul Kumar and also stars Kalki Koechlin and Cyrus Sahukar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra inspired by ‘Dangerous Woman’ Ariana Grande
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- World Heritage Day: Chola architecture photo exhibition begins at Darasuram temple
- Daniel Radcliffe returns to the New York stage
- Harry Potter author's chair sells for USD 394,000 at auction
- Third edition of 'Connections' to be blend of European, Indian artists
- Kajol’s selfie with daughter Nysa – See Pic