Theatre is very challenging, tough: Richa Chadda
Mumbai: Actress Richa Chadda, who stars in the play ‘Trivial Disasters’, says performing in front of a live audience is a tough and challenging job.
At a press conference here Wednesday, Richa spoke about working on the play, and said: "I have done some stage (shows) before, mostly like extra parts and only one or two lead parts, that too five years back. It`s a tough job, it`s live feedback.
"If people don`t like you, it`s difficult to concentrate if people are not laughing at your jokes. You have to do the whole script in one go. If one person misses his cue, everyone can, it`s like a domino effect. So it`s more challenging for sure."
On the Bollywood front, Richa will soon be seen in the film ‘Tamanchey’ with Nikhil Dwivedi.
‘Trivial Disasters’ is directed by Atul Kumar and also stars Kalki Koechlin and Cyrus Sahukar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Modern Indian masters, rare art works at Christie's sale
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Katrina Kaif in swimsuit - Check out this pic
- Who is miffed with Vidya Balan for supporting Kangana Ranaut?
- Mother’s Day: Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik pays beautiful tribute to Mothers