Woody Allen planning play with Ethan Coen for Broadway
London: Hollywood Director Woody Allen had revealed that he would put up a play with ‘True Grit’ director Ethan Coen for Broadway later this year.
Allen told The New York Times that his play would be called ‘Honeymoon Hotel’, reports the BBC.
The director also claimed that his production would be "a broad comedy, for laughs, no redeeming social value."
Previews of the new plays are set to take place in September, with the opening scheduled for October.
Allen, who made his Broadway acting debut in 1969, said he would not be in the cast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change
- Goa International Jazz Live Festival to begin today