Shah Rukh Khan immortalised in first life size 3D printed model in the world
Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan is no doubt larger than life! After being a part of the New York’s Madame Tussauds, where King Khan has a wax statue of his sculpted to perfection, the Bollywood heavyweight, now has an innovative 3D printed model in his honour.
Redchillies.VFX, which has been known for its innovation and excellence in special effects have never shied away from taking the excellence one step ahead.
As a special gift to Shah Rukh Khan, Redchillies.VFX in association with Autodesk India came together to make the world’s first life size 3D printed model in the superstar’s signature pose.
“It’s the first 3D printed life-size model done by Redchillies.VFX and Autodesk team. It is overwhelming how technology has gone forward. I am grateful to be a part of this amazing technology. This is outstanding and I am dying to show it to my kids. Its silver and shiny statue of mine in my classic pose. I want to thank Keitan, Harry, Red Chillies VFX team and Autodesk team who have worked on it. It’s the figure of work I have done for all these years,” said SRK.
This life size model has been designed in India and is the first of its kind around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Designing for theatre different from films: Manish Malhotra
- Annual Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav opens on Oct 15
- Rajasthan International Folk Festival opens in Jodhpur
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Ramlila programme cancelled over opposition
- Maa Durga’s blessings for our Jawans: See Sudarsan Pattnaik’s touching sand art