After a tiring day at work, bedroom is where you want to be in. But elements like bright room colours and harsh lighting can be the reasons behind your stressful life.
Dakota Johnson has reportedly been consuming a lot juice to stay hydrated during the filming schedule of `50 Shades of Grey`.
Scottish singer Susan Boyle is relieved after being diagnosed with Asperger`s syndrome, a form of autism.
Amanda Bynes is keeping a low profile after leaving rehab and is seen spending time with her parents.
Kirstie Alley does not fancy botox as she worries about its ill effects on her skin.
The festive season can be fun but also bring a lot of stress and sleeplessness.
People normally do not like to go for body massage during the winter, but an expert suggests that winter season is the best for massages.
Actress Amanda Bynes has been discharged from the rehabilitation centre where she was completing her in-patient treatment.
Beyonce Knowles and husband Jay Z have embarked on a 22-day vegan challenge until Christmas Day.
AbRam, Shah Rukh Khan’s third child, who was born through surrogacy and prematurely by several months, is now healthy, says the superstar.
Teeth whitening treatment has become increasingly popular in recent years, thanks to modern lifestyle. But it is now possible to achieve one at home. Eating apple on daily basis and chewing gum is beneficial when it comes to maintaining white pearlies.
Actress Scarlett Johansson has a high-maintenance beauty routine and prefers to spend time getting herself ready.
Heidi Montag has revealed her downsized C-cup boobs following another breast-related medical procedure.
If exposure to sun, dry winds, pollution take a toll on the skin, there are other skin spoilers too.
It turns out that the pursuit of perfect skin is not for the fainthearted.
Gisele Bundchen shared a picture practicing yoga with her 11-month-old daughter, Vivian Lake Brady.
Socialite Kim Kardashian and her rapper boyfriend Kanye West reportedly want to start practicing yoga to make their love life interesting.
Singer Gary Barlow has made changes in his schedule to ensure that his fitness regime is not neglected.
Reality TV star Snooki has revealed that she gained weight while on `Dancing With the Stars`.
After months of rigorous workouts, actor Sudheer Babu, who is currently basking in the success of recent Telugu blockbuster `Prema Katha Chitram`, will flaunt his six-pack abs in upcoming action drama `Aadu Magaadra Bujji`.
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- China hopes India, Pakistan will address differences through dialogue
- India vs New Zealand: Virat Kohli reveals reason behind Cheteshwar Pujara's batting transformation
- Libya PM Fayez Seraj calls for national reconciliation in splintered country
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- HP expects 'digitally active' consumers to push printers business
- Demolish 'tehkhanas' at Delhi's GB Road brothels, Swati Maliwal tells MCD
- Jammu and Kashmir: Terrorist attack on Army brigade headquarters in Uri
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- DNA: Will India help Balochistan like it helped Bangladesh?
- Who will take responsibility of soldiers martyred in Uri attack?
- DNA: Analyzing Nawaz Sharif's speech at UN general assembly
- 12 terrorists crossing LoC killed by Indian army in Uri's Lachhipura
- Why is Nawaz Sharif quiet on Balochistan?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- REALITY CHECK! Here's truth behind 'Indian Army welfare fund' message going viral on WhatsApp after Uri attack
- What a poem! Hours after Uri attack, Indian soldier blasts Pakistan; video goes viral - MUST WATCH
- Uri terror attack: As it happened
- Height of insensitivity! AAP MLA Gopal Rai's escort's car overturns in Chhattisgarh, minister drives away leaving injured jawans behind
- Uri attack: If Pakistanis have chosen war, let's go for it, says Vijender Singh
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- DNA: Today in History, 24th September, 2016
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part III
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Pakistan in UNGA on Monday
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part II
- Uri terror attack will not be forgotten, PM Modi warns Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Nawaz Sharif in UNGA today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Pakistan's defeat in 1971 war
- ISRO successfully launches PSLV-C35 with eight satellites
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Twitterati hails Modi's fiery speech against Pakistan
- India vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Statistical highlights from Day 3
- Shoe thrown at Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi during 'Kisan Yatra' in UP's Sitapur
- Congress blames Centre over Russia's military exercise with Pakistan
- India-Pakistan Indus Water Treaty - Here's all you need to know
- Chennai road mishap: Seven more succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 14
- Four extremely weird diet tricks to help you lose weight!
- 'It will be good for India if Rahul Gandhi retires from politics, gets married'