`10 ml Love` will attract audiences: Tisca Chopra
Mumbai: Actress Tisca Chopra will soon be seen in "10 ml Love", a film based on a William Shakespeare classic. She says the quirky title will draw viewers to theatres.
"It is a comedy based on one of Shakespeare`s fabulous works, `A Midsummer Night`s Dream`. The unusual title of the film is definitely going to attract audiences," Tisca said here.
"I was thrilled when I heard this title, `10 ml Love`. The whole story revolves around a love potion and how after drinking it, it affects the lives of many people who are stuck in some kind of a love situation," she added.
Tisca says she wishes there was such a love potion in real life, and it "could make people fall in love and all the problems of the world would get over".
Directed by Sharat Katariya, "10 ml Love" also features Rajat Kapoor, Purab Kohli, Koel Purie, and Tara Sharma. It is slated to release Dec 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh's 'Phillauri' makes Rs 12 cr ahead of its release! Here's how
- Lara Dutta Bhupathi to play a single mother in her next
- Vidya Balan was destined to do 'Begum Jaan': Srijit Mukherji
- 'Golmaal Again' team meets 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' and you have to see the PICTURE!
- Raveena Tandon's 'Maatr' first look poster OUT!