`10 ml Love` will attract audiences: Tisca Chopra
Mumbai: Actress Tisca Chopra will soon be seen in "10 ml Love", a film based on a William Shakespeare classic. She says the quirky title will draw viewers to theatres.
"It is a comedy based on one of Shakespeare`s fabulous works, `A Midsummer Night`s Dream`. The unusual title of the film is definitely going to attract audiences," Tisca said here.
"I was thrilled when I heard this title, `10 ml Love`. The whole story revolves around a love potion and how after drinking it, it affects the lives of many people who are stuck in some kind of a love situation," she added.
Tisca says she wishes there was such a love potion in real life, and it "could make people fall in love and all the problems of the world would get over".
Directed by Sharat Katariya, "10 ml Love" also features Rajat Kapoor, Purab Kohli, Koel Purie, and Tara Sharma. It is slated to release Dec 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt