`ABCD` promotional tour to start from Bangalore
Mumbai: The promotional multi-city tour for the movie ‘ABCD - AnyBody Can Dance’, which was supposed to start from New Delhi, will now take off from Bangalore for the sake of injured choreographer-turned-actor Salman Yusuff Khan.
"We will be going to Bangalore where Salman will be joining us for the promotions of `ABCD`. The team is wishing him to get well soon and he is getting better. We want him to join us at the earliest as we start our city visits tours," director Remo D`Souza said.
Salman, who is making his acting debut, hurt himself badly while performing a stunt at the recent BIG Star Entertainment Awards in Mumbai.
He went to his hometown Bangalore for treatment, and he has been advised rest. His family members are taking good care of him.
The team of ‘ABCD’ will perform folk dances in eight cities across the country, starting from the first week of January.
‘ABCD’, a dance-based film, releasing in February 2013, also features other young performers, as well as veterans like Prabhudheva and Ganesh Acharya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut
- Harshvardhan Kapoor in Motwane's 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- 'Baar Baar Dekho': Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma' breaks all records, rejoices 4.3 million views in 1 day!