`ABCD...` promotions on hold due to Salman`s injury
Mumbai: Promotions of Remo D`Souza`s ‘ABCD Anybody Can Dance’ have been put on hold after choreographer-turned-actor Salman Yusuff Khan badly injured himself.
Salman got injured when his stunt went horribly wrong during a performance at the Big Star Entertainment Awards Sunday. Salman has been shifted to Bangalore to recuperate at his home.
The doctors have advised him 10 days` bed rest as he had injuries all over his body. An upset Remo and Prabhudheva have requested makers, UTV Motion Pictures, to not hold any promotional events for some time.
"Yes, we will miss him (Salman) in the promotions. As of now, we wish him a speedy recovery. The entire team of `ABCD...` are in grief but we know that Salman will be back with a bang," Rucha Pathak, senior creative director, Studios, Disney UTV said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show