`Aurangzeb` promotion at under-construction sites
Mumbai: With new promotion techniques coming up these days, the team of forthcoming film ‘Aurangzeb’ has decided to hold press meets to promote the thriller only at under-construction building sites here.
Set in Gurgaon, the movie starring Arjun Kapoor in double role is about land mafia and features Jackie Shroff as a builder, while Rishi Kapoor plays a cop trying to nab him for being involved in illegal activities, hence the under-construction sites for press meets.
According to sources, the filmmakers feel that such locations are appropriate for the new style of press conference to take place so that the interviewers will get the feel of being a part of the movie.
Directed by Atul Sabharwal, ‘Aurangzeb’ also stars Amrita Singh, Prithviraj Sukumaran and Sashaa Agha in prominent roles. It is slated to release May 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unmissable! Dear Salman Khan fans, know what’s in store for you
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!
- Smiling selfie of a separating couple has gone viral
- Welcome Back movie review: Want to crack a rib with laughter fit? Watch it!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visits 'critical' Aadesh Shrivastava