`Avatar` cast to start shooting sequels in late 2014: Sam Worthington
London: Sam Worthington has said that work will begin on Avatars 2, 3 and 4 towards the end of 2014.
The 37-year-old actor told the Fitzy and Wippa show on Nova FM that the screenplay is still written, and when the cameras do roll they are going to film the three sequels back to back, Metro.co.uk reported.
His comments come after reports surfaced that Arnold Schwarzenegger is set to join the ` Avatar` cast in an antagonist role.
According to Latino Review, the 66-year-old actor`s part has been described as a `bad guy human general.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Ferocious international fighters against Akshay, Sidharth
- Julie Andrews to direct 'My Fair Lady' production at Sydney
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif to wear prosthetics for their next film
- Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart join Woody Allen's film
- Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'