`Bajatey Raho` passed with U/A certificate
Mumbai: The Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) has passed director Shashant Shah`s revenge comedy ‘Bajatey Raho’ with a U/A certificate, without suggesting any cuts.
The film showcases the youth`s way of dealing with con against con in order to bring justice. With Dolly Ahluwalia as the protagonist, the film has an ensemble cast of Tusshar Kapoor, Vinay Pathak, Ranvir Shorey, Ravi Kissen and Vishakha Singh.
"At an official level, no member of the censor board is allowed to give a filmmaker any personal feedback on his film. But just looking at their faces after they had watched the film, it felt like they had completely enjoyed it,” Shah said in a statement.
“It was visible on their faces and I hope to get the same response from the audience as well," said an excited Shashant.
Co-produced by Eros International and Multi Screen Media Motion Pictures, the film is releasing July 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!