`Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` a completely fake film: Naseeruddin Shah
Mumbai: Seasoned Indian actor Naseeruddin Shah says he didn`t like `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` and feels it was a completely fake film.
"It`s a completely fake film. Farhan has no doubt worked very hard but building up muscles and growing your hair is not exactly working hard on your acting.
"At least he should have tried to look like Milkha. Milkha is mighty pleased by him and he imagines that this was his life, he imagined he looked like that. Doesn`t he have photographs of himself from 1960s Olympics," Naseer said.
`Bhaag Milkha...` was a biopic on the life of former athlete Milkha Singh, portrayed by actor Farhan Akhtar. Released July 5 this year, the film did a whopping business of over Rs.100 crore and also found acceptance from the audience of all age groups and strata.
Naseer however feels that "Farhan was made to look like Rocky and not Milkha".
"All the girls screamed for him when he appeared and so on which is lovely. He looked terrific but he did not look like Milkha. It`s was just too fake a film. Yes it was very beautifully shot which makes it technically an excellent film," said the actor.
Naseer will next be seen in `Dedh Ishqiya` that also features Madhuri Dixit and Huma Qureshi. The film is set to release Jan 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik