`Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` wrapped up; Farhan Akhtar gets emotional
Mumbai: ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ shoot has been completed and its lead actor Farhan Akthar says he is feeling a sense of loss because the team will disperse now.
"As the shoot on `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` crosses the finish line, enveloped by a sense of loss. The unit - our temporary commune - is broken up. Best wishes to all," tweeted the 38-year-old.
Produced and directed by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, the film is a biopic on athlete Milkha Singh, fondly called Flying Sikh, and Farhan plays the title role. ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ also features Sonam Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- All is not well between Kareena Kapoor Khan and Deepika Padukone? – Know why
- Would love to star in a Bollywood film: Rick Hoffman
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster