`Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` wrapped up; Farhan Akhtar gets emotional
Mumbai: ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ shoot has been completed and its lead actor Farhan Akthar says he is feeling a sense of loss because the team will disperse now.
"As the shoot on `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` crosses the finish line, enveloped by a sense of loss. The unit - our temporary commune - is broken up. Best wishes to all," tweeted the 38-year-old.
Produced and directed by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, the film is a biopic on athlete Milkha Singh, fondly called Flying Sikh, and Farhan plays the title role. ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ also features Sonam Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Ferocious international fighters against Akshay, Sidharth
- Julie Andrews to direct 'My Fair Lady' production at Sydney
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif to wear prosthetics for their next film
- Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart join Woody Allen's film
- Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'