`Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` wrapped up; Farhan Akhtar gets emotional
Mumbai: ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ shoot has been completed and its lead actor Farhan Akthar says he is feeling a sense of loss because the team will disperse now.
"As the shoot on `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` crosses the finish line, enveloped by a sense of loss. The unit - our temporary commune - is broken up. Best wishes to all," tweeted the 38-year-old.
Produced and directed by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, the film is a biopic on athlete Milkha Singh, fondly called Flying Sikh, and Farhan plays the title role. ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ also features Sonam Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes