`Bhaangarh` set to spook audiences
Mumbai: The first look and theatrical trailer of Dilip Virender Sood’s forthcoming horror film “Bhaangarh” has been unveiled here. The movie is loosely inspired by the legend of what is considered India’s "officially haunted" place - Bhangarh Fort in Rajasthan.
The almost three-minute long trailer of the movie, which was launched Tuesday, is fast paced and maintains the mystical feel enhanced by spooky intriguing shots while giving a glimpse of the story. Along with it, two posters were revealed.
“Since childhood I have been a huge horror fan with a special interest in slasher and psychological horror films. Through ‘Bhaangarh’, I have tried to deviate from the traditional Indian horror film and give audiences a new experience which draws from both these sub-genres,” Sood said in a statement.
“The film will surely take audience by surprise, keeping them guessing and scaring them at the same time. The movie deals with human emotion and how, when your worst nightmare comes true, it becomes impossible to tell between a friend from a foe. We have tried to capture this essence and communicate it to audience through the movie’s trailer and poster,” added the director.
The film slated for a Sep 5 release, stars Aneet Kaur Sekhon, Herry. T, Debonita Sur, Adeel Chaudhry, Suzzana Mukherjee and Tom Alter in key roles.
“Bhaangarh” is a story of six friends who don’t pay heed to a warning board outside its fort gate that states - entering the borders of Bhaangarh before sunrise and after sunset is strictly prohibited.
Legal action would be taken against anybody who does not follow these instructions - leading to a mystical labyrinth of horror, deception and adventure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?