`Bigg Boss` fame Siddharth to act with Deana Uppal
Mumbai: ‘Splitsvilla’ winner and video jockey Siddharth Bhardwaj, who earned more limelight after his stint in the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 5’, will act with Deana Uppal, a finalist of Britain`s ‘Big Brother’.
The duo will be seen in a movie titled ‘Life Non Veg’, which will be shot in Jaipur.
"Vindu Dara Singh is in that film, Deana Uppal, who was a `Big Brother` (international version of `Bigg Boss`) finalist, is also in the film," Siddharth said here Tuesday.
"Some other nice actors are also there. We will be shooting in Jaipur for a month and my character is quite good. The story revolves around me," he added.
The 25-year-old has also signed a Balaji Motion Pictures film titled ‘Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi’.
Talking about his character in the film, he said: "I play a Delhi guy and there is some nice comedy and punches," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's Sri Lanka visit faces opposition in Tamil Nadu
- Might land up in jail if I reveal much about 'Daddy': Arjun Rampal
- Misha is our first 'project' together, says Shahid Kapoor!
- Huma Qureshi's 'Dobaara' to release on May 19
- Beauty and the Beast: First week Box Office collection of Emma Watson starrer out!