`Bombay Samurai` a very whacky film, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is excited about working with Farhan Akhtar in the film ‘Bombay Samurai’, says it will be a very whacky one and she will be seen in a role unexpected from her.
"The director is from New York who has made slightly international cinema - Dev Benegal. So, it`s a very interesting concept," the 33-year-old said here during the making of a green tea ad film.
"It`s not a thriller, it`s a very whacky film, something which my fans would not expect me to do," she added.
Benegal is known for films like ‘Road, Movie’, ‘Split Wide Open’ and ‘English August’.
Kareena added that ‘Bombay Samurai’ will be the first of its kind film which will have both an international and a commercial release.
"I am doing a very interesting film which is going to star Farhan Akhtar and me. I have never worked with Farhan, he directed me in `Don` when I did the song. It`s also going to be an international film which is going to be the first of its kind, which will get an international release apart from releasing in mainstream cinema here," she said.
Kareena is currently shooting for Rohit Shetty`s ‘Singham 2’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?