`Bombay Velvet` will be out of this world, says Raveena Tandon
Mumbai: Raveena Tandon is set to shoot for Anurag Kashyap`s ‘Bombay Velvet’ in which she has a small role. After seeing some portions of the partially-shot movie, the actress terms it as "out of the world".
"I have signed two films with Anurag`s production house. Anurag`s films are such that I just could not say no," the 38-year-old said here Thursday at the launch of Colors jewellery line by Waman Hari Pethe jewellers.
"I saw whatever little has been shot of `Bombay Velvet`, I don`t have a very big role. It`s a small role that I am playing alongside Karan (Johar).
"But the film is out of the world and it is something I will be very proud being a part of. Anurag`s next film (second) will be challenging for me as an actor," she added.
‘Bombay Velvet’ stars Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma in the lead, while filmmaker Karan Johar will be seen in a negative role in it.
Raveena, who was seen in ‘Buddah Hoga Terra Baap’, says she is taking on less work as she wants to focus on her family.
"I am intentionally taking on less work because I am busy with my kids. I try to do a proper balance. If I take on a lot of work then I won`t be left with any time for my home," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?