`Bullett Raja` is Dhulia`s most commercial film: Sonakshi Sinha
Mumbai: Actress Sonakshi Sinha, who has worked under acclaimed filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia`s direction for the first time in ‘Bullett Raja’, says the movie is his most commercial project ever.
"This is Tigmanshu`s most commercial film. Also, after `Omkara`, Saif will be seen in a rustic and earthy avatar, so that is something I am looking forward to in `Bullett Raja`," Sonakshi said.
However, she is quick to point out that "even though this is Tigmanshu`s most commercial film, he has not left the main essence of his style of filmmaking, which is hard-hitting with heavy dialogues.
"It`s made on a grander scale and he gave me complete freedom to do my role my way."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!