`Chittagong` is great cinema: Manoj Bajpayee
Mumbai: After the success of `Gangs of Wasseypur`, Manoj Bajpayee is looking forward to the release of `Chittagong` which he says would leave a strong impact on the audience.
The 43-year-old actor plays freedom fighter Surya Sen who led a revolutionary movement with a band of young men and women in Chittagong in the late 1920s.
"Chittagong is a fantastic film and in its own way is great cinema.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS is how you can clean your laptop at home! Easy tips
- Android users more honest, humble than iPhone users: Study
- Roadside Cafe Street in Agra by the end of 2016
- Ranbir Kapoor is a ladies man in latest VOGUE cover! Picture proof
- Candid Confession! Ranbir Kapoor fell in LOVE with Katrina Kaif during shooting THIS film
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- No issue with censor board: 'Baar Baar Dekho' director
- Emraan Hashmi hopes 'Baadshaho' turns out bigger than 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai'