`Creature 3D` to hit screens in June
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu-starrer `Creature 3D` is all set to release in June end this year.
After `Yaariyan` and soon to release `Bhoothnath Returns`, T-Series in association with BVG films is all set to release this sci-fi thriller, directed by Vikram Bhatt.
The film will also mark the debut of Imran Abbas and is slated to release on June 27.
After `Haunted`, this is Vikram`s second 3D film, which features a creature created using VFX, a first of its kind in India.
"Creature will be the first time we make a sci-fi film. This film will definitely give our audience something different. And Vikram has shot it on par international standards. He has finished the shoot of the film and is now busy with post production," Bhushan Kumar of T-series said
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch