`Dostana 2` shoot might take off in November: Abhishek Bachchan
Mumbai: Actor Abhishek Bachchan is eagerly waiting for the ‘Dostana 2’ shooting to start. He says the project might take off in November.
"We have also been waiting for a very long time to make the film. We haven`t started shooting yet. We will start shooting later in the year ... November if I am not mistaken," the 37-year-old said here in an interview.
‘Dostana 2’ is a sequel to the 2008 hit ‘Dostana’. The sequel will see Abhishek and John Abraham reprise their roles, while Katrina Kaif takes over as the female lead in place of Priyanka Chopra.
A Karan Johar production, ‘Dostana 2’ will be directed by Tarun Mansukhani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor