`Fukrey` director working on two comedy films
Mumbai: Director Mrighdeep Singh Lamba, of `Fukrey` fame, is busy working on his next film which is again going to be a comedy.
Mrighdeep`s `Fukrey`, a coming of the age comedy film, turned out to be a surprise hit of last year.
It was produced by Farhan Akhtar and had Pulkit Samrat, Varun Sharma, Ali Fazal, Manjot Singh, Richa Chadda, Vishakha Singh and Priya Anand in the lead roles.
Now, the director is working on couple of other ideas for his next venture.
"I am working on two-three ideas... Two of which are comedy and one is a light-hearted film. We are in the process of developing. All the stories are fresh, unique and with a new concept. It is an exciting idea. We want to give a real treatment to the film," Mrighdeep told.
To a query, he said his next film won`t be an adult or a slapstick comedy.
The filmmaker is still in the writing stage for his next venture. The `Fukrey` director is yet to take a call on the casting.
His upcoming films will be produced by Farhan Akhtar`s Excel Entertainment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch