`Go Goa Gone` to release on Valentine`s Day?
Mumbai: Saif Ali Khan`s ‘Go Goa Gone’ will hit the screens in the New Year, and director Raj Nidimoru says it might release Feb 14, which happens to be Valentine`s Day.
However, he says nothing is final yet.
"We have planned to release `Go Goa Gone` on 14th February next year. The date has not been confirmed at the moment, but we are trying for that date," Nidimoru told reporters.
The film stars Saif, Kunal Kemmu, Vir Das, and Puja Gupta.
It is a zombie film and the thought behind releasing it Feb 14 is that the story line will be in complete contrast with the significance of the date.
"14th February will be contrast to our story line. `Go Goa Gone` is a zombie film," said Nidimoru, who has co-directed the project with Krishna D.K.
The shooting for the movie is over, and it is currently under post production.
The director duo has earlier worked on films like ‘Shor in The City’ and ‘99’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel
- 'Namestey England' not sequel to 'Namastey London': Vipul Shah
- Abhishek Bachchan blames 'Shamitabh' failure on its budget
- 'Downton' movie could be a wonderful thing: Gareth Neame