`Haider` is my toughest film: Shahid Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Shahid Kapoor, who just wrapped up the shooting of his upcoming film `Haider`, says it was one of the most challenging movies of his career.
`Haider`, which is an adaptation of Shakespearean tragedy Hamlet stars Shahid, 33, in the titular role opposite newbie actress Shraddha Kapoor. The Vishal Bharadwaj directed film is slated to hit theatres on September 12.
"Its a wrap on `Haider`... Only when you play hamlet you realise what a complex part it is... Probably my toughest yet !! And where does the bus go from here... No clue yet... Deep deep house and very very comfy sofa for now," Shahid posted on Twitter.
`Haider` also stars Irrfan Khan, Tabu and Kay Kay Menon.
The film`s shoot in Kashmir had to be cut short or halted from time to time as the crew met with frequent protests from the locals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look