`Happy Feet Two` choreographer taught Aamir tap dancing
New Delhi: Aamir Khan, who has impressed with his tap dancing number in `Dhoom 3`, learned the skill from acclaimed Australian choreographer Dein Perry.
Aamir, who plays a negative role in the movie, flew all the way to Australia to learn the grungy tap dance, which is high on energy and more difficult than the classic tap dance.
The actor spent some with Perry, who also choreographed for movie `Happy Feet Two` and the opening act of Sydney 2000 Olympics.
"Aamir had visited Dein Perry`s academy in Australia to learn the grungy tap dance. After the training, the dance team came to India to shoot the song," said the spokesperson for the film.
`Dhoom 3`, one of big budget multistarrer Hindi movies of the year, will come out Dec 20 and Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Katrina Kaif will be seen adding twist and turn to the action drama.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day
- I've nothing to do with Shahrukh Khan-Kajol's chemistry in 'Dilwale': Varun Dhawan