`Happy New Year` an ensemble film: Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says Farah Khan`s directorial venture `Happy New Year` should be categorised as an "ensemble" movie.
If the team of Shah Rukh, Deepika Padukone and Farah are coming together for `Happy New Year` for the second time after 2007 superhit reincarnation saga `Om Shanti Om`, the cast boasts a long list of well known actors - Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Jackie Shroff, Vivaan Shah and Sonu Sood.
"The film is very new. It`s an ensemble film. It`s not just a Shah Rukh starrer," said the actor.
"It has Deepika, Abhishek, Boman, Jackie Shroff, Vivaan Shah and Sonu Sood. I think I am doing an ensemble film for the first time. The beauty and newness of `Happy New Year` is that it is not a hero or heroine oriented film," added the 47-year-old.
The film will release in October next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s message to Pakistan’s Mahira Khan- ‘Uff’ we will look good in ‘Raees’
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan’s Brazilian fan pays tribute to Indian culture
- Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt to appear in Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss 9’?
- See pic: Anushka Sharma in 'thrilled' state!
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!