`Happy New Year` trailer can be on your phone
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Trust Farah Khan`s team to come up with a unique way to promote their film. The official Twitter handle of the film has now decided to share the trailer of the movie via WhatsApp and phone.
The team has posted:
— Happy New Year-Movie (@HNY) August 9, 2014
Well, seems to be an interesting way to get more people to watch the trailer, and raise the bar of excitement for the Diwali release. All you have got to do is give a missed call to the designated number to view the teaser.
— Red Chillies (@RedChilliesEnt) August 9, 2014
The movie has brought back Deepika Padukone and Shah Rukh Khan back together after last years blockbuster `Chennai Express`. The movie also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Vivaan Shah and Boman Irani, and has been shot in Dubai.
The trailer is scheduled to release on the 14th of August, on the eve of Independence Day at an event called `Indiawaale`. A poster sneak peak was given out a few months ago via Twitter, which was digitally signed by the stars themselves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!