`Hate Story 2` not an erotic thriller: Jay Bhanushali
Mumbai: The trailer of Bollywood film ‘Hate Story 2’ indicates that it is an erotic thriller a la the first film. But lead actor Jay Bhanushali says the erotic scenes are restricted to just one song, and that there`s a lot more to the film than bold scenes.
"Frankly speaking, `Hate Story 2` is not at all related to the first film. That was an erotic thriller, but this is a thriller. The bold scenes are only in one song and after the song, the whole film runs on a story," the 29-year-old said here in an interview.
"There are ten good things about the film and the tenth thing is the bold scenes. There are nine other things that you will see after (the film releases) July 18 and I`m sure people are going to talk about the story and acting more than the bold scenes," he added.
The sensual song ‘Aaj phir tum pe pyaar’ seems to have given an image makeover to Jay, and he`s happy about it.
"Earlier people used to call me cute and mama`s boy but now they call me hot and sexy and all those taglines. Every girl is coming to me and complimenting me on `Aaj phir tum pe pyaar`," he said.
‘Hate Story 2’, directed by Vivek Agnihotri, stars Surveen Chawla with Jay.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!