`Highway` is a special film: Alia Bhatt
New Delhi: Newbie actress Alia Bhatt, who is currently shooting the final league of filmmaker Imtiaz Ali`s road romance `Highway`, says the film is special to her.
Bhatt, 20, is paired against Randeep Hooda in the flick, which will hit theatres on December 13.
"Dec 13 guys !! Shooting for the last few days of `Highway` in Delhi. Cannot believe this film is coming to an end.. Now time for yoga.
"Thank you so much for all the amazing feedback on the recent stills of `Highway`! It is a very special film to me hope you guys love it too," she posted on Twitter.
`Highway` is set in six different states and captures the journey of two completely opposite people who are thrown together by fate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Tiger Shroff kickstarts ‘Munna Michael’, shares warm up video!
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!