`Holiday...` to soon mint Rs.50 crore
New Delhi: Akshay Kumar’s `Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty` has earned almost Rs.50 crore in four days of its release.
Promoted as a movie full of real stunts and real locations, it is A.R. Murugadoss’ second Hindi directorial, and has done well at the box office so far.
The total net box office collection for its opening weekend starting June 6 is Rs.41.19 crore, plus it earned Rs.8.10 crore on Monday. This totals Rs.49.29 crore, said a statement.
The film is presented by Reliance Entertainment and produced by Vipul Shah. The makers had also roped in popular British stuntman Greg Powell, known for his work in Hollywood`s superhit franchises such as "Harry Potter" and "James Bond" to ensure that each stunt is executed well.
Actress Sonakshi Sinha’s sporty side was also seen in the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look