`Inkaar` makers start survey on sexual behaviour in office
Mumbai: Viacom 18, the production banner behind Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh-starrer ‘Inkaar’, has commissioned a nationwide research to find out sexual behavior in an office environment.
They are reportedly spending around Rs.2 crore for the survey, and have asked a known research agency to facilitate it.
Confirming the survey, a Viacom 18 spokesperson said in a statement: "Yes, we have initiated a very big survey. It is an expensive affair. However, it will be worth it when results come."
The survey will be conducted across six metros - Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune and Chandigarh. Hard hitting questions will be put both to male and female respondents.
Directed by Sudhir Mishra, ‘Inkaar’ deals with sexual harassment at the workplace. Arjun plays the CEO of an advertising firm, while Chitrangada plays a copywriter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch