`Jab Tak Hai Jaan` earns Rs.60.39 crore in four days
New Delhi: The magic of Yash Chopra`s evergreen romance formula seems to be working again. ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ (JTHJ), his last directorial venture before his death, has earned Rs.60.39 crore at the domestic box office in four days of its release.
The Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif-starrer love story released on 2,500 screens on the auspicious occasion Diwali, Nov 13.
The film earned Rs.15.23 crore (Tuesday) Rs.19.54 crore (Wednesday), Rs.14.45 crore (Thursday) and Rs. 11.17 crore (Friday).
Produced by Aditya Chopra under the family banner Yash Raj Films, JTHJ was reportedly made at a budget of Rs.50 crore. Shot in exotic foriegn locales, the movie witnessed a good opening in the overseas market too.
The total overseas collections turned out to be $4.75 million (Rs. 26 crore). A break-up of the overseas figures - $1.30 million (Tuesday), $1.20 million (Wednesday), $1million (Thursday) and $1.25 million (Friday).
JTHJ released alongside Ajay Devgn`s ‘Son Of Sardaar’ (SOS), a comedy entertainer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!