`Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story` delayed
Mumbai: It seems Vivek Oberoi`s bad luck continues. Now his film ‘Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story’, which was scheduled to release in October, will now hit the screens at a later date.
“`Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story` movie shifted for later date. So please wait for new dates for music and movie release. Will announce in September," tweeted Kumar Taurani of Tips Industries Ltd.
He became an overnight sensation after playing a gangster in ‘Company’ and ‘Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story’ will see Vivek as a street-thug. It also features actress Neha Sharma, last seen in ‘Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?