`Kai Po Che!` actors take viewers behind the scenes
Mumbai: Actors Sushant Singh Rajput, Rajkumar Yadav and Amit Sadh of ‘Kai Po Che!’ have directed some behind-the-scenes footage, which will be shared with viewers in the DVD of the film.
"All the three boys became very good friends during the shoot and they decided to shoot some behind-the-scenes footage about their camaraderie. These boys are multi-faceted," "Kai Po Che!" director Abhishek Kapoor said.
The footage is said to be directed and edited by the trio.
"These three were the livewires on the sets of `Kai Po Che!` - always joking, dancing and pulling pranks. They also shot some stuff which seemed innocuous, but one can never be sure with these three," Kapoor said.
"I think we are in for another prank-filled video, but that`s just my guess," said Manish Hariprasad, creative director, Studios, DisneyUTV.
The film, a screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat`s ‘3 Mistakes of My Life’, is slated to release Feb 22, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!
- Aditya Roy Kapur to start 'Ok Janu' with Shraddha Kapoor soon
- Umesh Shukla wants to make socially relevant film with Sanjay Dutt
- Shah Rukh Khan gearing up for Imtiaz Ali's next?