`Kamasutra 3D` shooting delayed
Mumbai: Filmmaker Rupesh Paul, who was excited to start the shooting of his film ‘Kamasuta 3D’, says the project didn`t go on the floors as per the plan.
‘Kamasutra 3D’ shooting was to start from March 20 here, but now it has been pushed to April 12.
Confirming this, Paul said: "The shooting of `Kamasutra 3D` got delayed due to some issues in connection with my earlier movie `St. Dracula 3D`. There were some Christian organisations who sought ban on the movie, citing reasons of hurting religious sentiments. So these protests and issues associated with them made us to postpone the shoot of `Kamasutra 3D` to April 12th. I am very depressed with the new development."
‘Kamasutra 3D’ is the debut movie of controversial model Sherlyn Chopra, who plays lead in it.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Happy I got to abuse in 'Tamasha': Deepika Padukone
- Was intimidated by Akshay in 'Airlift': Nimrat Kaur
- Angelina Jolie's sons working on her new movie
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali opens up about 'Bajirao-Dilwale' clash