`Katti Batti` for Kangana Ranaut, Imran Khan
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The actress who has scored over others this year and bowled everyone alike—Kangana Ranaut is bagging the meatier roles after `Queen` became a runaway hit. This Himachali beauty is reportedly going to be cast opposite the boy-next-door Imran Khan in Nikhil Advani`s next directorial venture.
According to reports, the film titled `Katti Batti` is largely a love story but told in a different manner altogether. The unusual pairing of Kangy and Imran is sure to raise the expectation bar this time. Reportedly, there will be elements of humour engraved in the script as well. The film is expected to release next year.
It will be interesting to see these two actors come up together for the first time on screen and we do hope, it turns out to be a blockbuster hit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story tweet review
- IMPPA to pass resolution banning Pakistani artistes in India
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC