`Khwaabb` trailer gets 1,22,000 hits in 10 days
New Delhi: No big names, no formula! Yet the trailer of forthcoming sports-based movie ‘Khwaabb’ has received 1,22,000 views within 10 days of its release on YouTube. The director is overwhelmed.
"The response is a proof that people have not closed minds towards experimental cinema," Zaid Ali Khan, director of the movie, told reporters.
"It`s very exciting to see this kind of a response and just goes to show that people are open to different, experimental and independent cinema," he added.
The movie deals with the life of an athlete and a swimmer and their dream to win an Olympic medal for India.
The first trailer was released Aug 23 in the capital and it was uploaded online Aug 24.
"I am very overwhelmed and I never expected such an amazing response," said Khan.
Made with newcomers Navdip Singh and Simran Motiani in the lead roles along with Nafisa Ali and Bajrang Bali Singh, it has been produced by Delhi-based production house, Bullseye Production.
The film is slated for an October release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn vs Ranbir Kapoor: Expect fireworks on Diwali 2016
- Watch: Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar, John Abraham in crazy ‘Welcome Back’ trailer
- 'Inside Out' leaves behind 'Cars 2', 'Toy Story 3' in India
- Team 'ABCD 2' dances away into Rs100 crore club
- David Carradine's ex-wife wants Gary Oldman for Biopic