`Kick` enters Rs 100 crore club
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: The festival of Eid has brought in good luck for Salman Khan`s `Kick` as the much awaited movie hit the silverscreen on this occasion. It is not a hidden fact that Bhai prefers to release his movies on Eid or any other festival and the idea has always worked in his favour.
Sajid Nadiadwala`s directorial debut minted Rs 50 crore in just two days and the makers cheered and celebrated after the film raked in a whopping Rs.83.83 crore nett at the Box Office on Sunday.
Latest reports suggest that `Kick` has now entered the prestigious 100 crore club in India.
The movie also starring Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Sidiqqui was released in over 5,000 screens in India on Friday.
As for Salman, crossing the Rs.100 crore mark is nothing new. His previous releases- `Dabangg`, `Bodyguard`, `Ready`, `Ek Tha Tiger`, `Dabangg 2`, `Jai Ho`- too are a part of the prestigious club.
So now the entire `Kick` team should gear up for a success bash and pompous celebration!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!